- Use of Site Constitutes Acceptance of Terms. Vlipsy, Inc. d/b/a Clipbox (“VLIPSY” or “we”) provides this website and the services offered on it subject to these Terms of Service ("Terms"). By using this site, you agree to these Terms as they exist on the date of your use. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use this site.
- Updates to these Terms. We may update (change) these Terms from time to time by posting the changes here. The date of the latest changes will always be listed above, at the top of the first page.
- No use by children under age 13. This site is not designed or intended for use by children under age 13. By using this site, you acknowledge that you are 13 or older. Parental control protections are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. See e.g. www.toptenreviews.com/software/security/best-internet-filter-software.
- Intellectual property.
- Video clips. The short video clips that appear on Clipbox are protected by copyright law, and are presented on Clipbox for purposes of fair use: namely, for criticism and comment (including transformative fair use such as memes).
- User-posted content. You represent and warrant that you are the copyright owner of all content that you post or, to the extent you are not the copyright owner, that you have all necessary rights to post such content; in particular, you represent and warrant that nothing you post will infringe any third party intellectual property rights. With respect to all content you post to our site, you grant Clipbox a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license, with sublicense rights, to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display (in whole or in part), in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also grant each user of our site a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license, without the right to grant sublicenses, to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for personal noncommercial use.
- Claims of copyright infringement. If you believe that something on our site infringes your copyright rights, you may notify our Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") agent by sending the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed. Be sure to include your copyright registration number. (A copyright infringement claim based on a U.S. work can only be filed if the work has been registered.)
- The URL of the material that you believe is infringing. It would help if you could provide a URL for your original copyrighted work so we can compare.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or by law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf.
- Instructions on how we may contact you: preferably email, but also address and phone.
Designated Agent: Copyright Manager
Address of Designated Agent: P.O. Box 6524, Gainesville, GA 30504
Email Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Submissions that are available via this Site. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to remove any Submissions that violate the Terms of Service or are otherwise objectionable as we determine in our sole discretion.
You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve Submissions and may also disclose Submissions if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any Submissions violate the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us, our users or the public.
Contact. You may contact us at the following address: email@example.com